Friday, December 2, 2011

Here's a weird thing - I'm losing interest in food. I went out for dinner a couple of days ago and even the wine wasn't very enticing... although I still drank some. I don't feel hungry as soon as I normally do and I don't have the low blood sugar thingy happening either. Feels a bit like being let out of a prison. I wonder if it will last?

I think that feeling like I'm a prisoner of food isn't uncommon for fat people - if it doesn't start out as an eating disorder it certainly becomes one as I've tried diet after diet, and joined gym after gym, failing at all of them - anyway, it ends up that I"m always aware of what I'm eating, but not in a good and healthy way - it becomes associated with stress and worry and obsession. So, to have some relief from that is great - but I'm distrustful that it will last since nothing else has. I mean really, could it actually have been so simple as a wheat allergy?

It seems like with my drastic food reduction I should be losing weight but all I've noticed is that my cheeks are getting kind of concave. Odd eh! I guess that since my body is covered in fat cells it's depleting the easy ones first, but if I had the choice, it would make the stomach or butt fat cells a priority. Oh well, I don't have control over anything else in life so why should I have control over my melting fat cells? or maybe they aren't melting - maybe my cheeks just gave up and fell in?

Okay folks, have your best day possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment